Thursday, October 29, 2015

First Time Blogger Coming Through!

Hi All,
I'm new to the world of blogging and pretty excited. I am wife to a fabulous husband, Jake, for just over 4 years. We have a 2 and a half year old son named Jude and two crazy cats, Buddy and Meow(if you ask my son). I work full time as an FAA administrative analyst which is crazy and fun all at the same time. Some days I don't have a chance to breathe, and others are a bit more relaxing. I grew up writing poetry to help me relax but over the years lost track of the time and my pen. Thankfully for my wonderfully supportive husband I have again found my passion for writing in the form of Children's Books! I currently have a few books I have started and finished and revised and finished and revised....oh you get the idea :) One day I'm hoping they will reach perfection in my eyes and I will have the guts to submit for publication. Then the journey starts over with rejection then submission, then rejection then submission...and hopefully acceptance at some point. Honestly and truly though I am just so blessed to have writing as an outlet. It helps me relax and focus back on the true simplicities of life. I hoping this blog will allow me to perfect my writing with a place I can jot things down and share my adventures in writing.
I was lucky enough to come across a Susanna Hill's 5th Annual Halloweensie Contest Found Here and get my entry submitted in time. It is so fun to read the other entries and know there is so much talent out there.
I am also registered to take part in my first PiBoIdMo in November! I am excited to see what kind of ideas I am able to come up with and hope to be lucky enough to receive one of the prizes that may send me in the right direction for publication someday!
I've got a long road ahead in this writing life of mine and I cannot wait to enjoy every step of it!
Thank you for stopping by!
Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment